June 2, 2008

BBQ

BBQ! Hehe..well, my friends went camping and canoing during the weekend. There was suppose to be 6 ppl [for some reason, they thought I was going too ^_^" ] but only 3 went due to the lovely unpredictable weather of Fayetteville, AR. lol..there was suppose to be 80% of t-storm that night and 50% the next day. However, 3 guys went ahead anyways. lol..they took enough food for 6ppl to BBQ there! As they were canoing, one of them caught a turtle and brought it back. I thought they were gonna keep it but horrifyingly! They wanted to boil turtle soup!!! It was so upsetting-ly horrible to hear turtle soup! I love turtles!! It's cruel! But luckily, he left the turtle on the road while trying to move stuff back to his place and forgot about it. After that, as we were heading to Wilson Park, he suddenly remembered and turned back to look for it..but the turtle managed to run away! yay for smart turtle! It was what I hoped for too! =p sorry, but I love turtles! So..katakan 'TIDAK' to turtle dishes! [obviously kempen jangan merokok got my attention! lol] so,anyways, obviously they didn't finish everything, so we had another BBQ at Wilson Park..just 3 of us..lol..


Pork Ribs

Huanleftovers
johnny with a bouquet of food? ^_^"
a bouquet of food! a new english phrase!

cleaning up

*****

oh, I chopped off my super long hair too! But it had gotten so long in these 2 weeks! sigh..it was horrible! so expensive yet unsuccessful imitation of what i wanted! ok, i need to trim it down again! this time by myself..lol.. like my hair?? =p


No comments: