June 22, 2008

Week 1

Week 1 of my summer job is over already! Can you believe it? Time passes by so quickly! Throughout the week, I'd learnt more about high school here than I could ever had by just watching tv and listening from my friends. Let me just state here, high school here is just like what is shown on tv: the dramas, the cliques, the problems, their thinking, attitudes..everything is so different than our secondary school aka high school back home..there is so much more colorful drama and attitude here! Things you'd never seen in our secondary schools, no matter what area you are from [ok, I'm only gonna speak for KL but I assume schools in Msia is about the same throughout the country.. *winks* ] Anyways, kids here are much more mature looking than we do back home. They look just like any adults, the way they dress, talk and act [not talking about thinking and attitudes, mind you..like I said, they're high school kids]..They're a fun and exciting bunch but handful as well..haha..It's not easy being a mentor actually but it's rewarding since I get to learn about the culture here.. =p

This weekend has just been relax, re-organizing my room and some reading..oh, I have my tv in my room now! and it's working just fine..hahaha..

No comments: