June 6, 2008

xoxo

Summer has come and the weather has started to get hotter by the hour! Ok, when I say hot, it's still not as hot as KL...haha..it's just about 28'C and it's dry. So, as long you have a fan, you'll be just fine! hehe..I'm so loving the feeling of the sun on my skin..the warm, gentle sunshine..hehe..ok, so, I miss the warm weather. It's weird, I know..but when you only have 3 months to savor the beauty of the sun, you learn to appreciate it. Since I got here last August, it had been nothing but cold/cool..so..I DO MISS THE SUN! hahaha..however, when it gets really really hot, I miss family vacations to the beach and the highlands..AR is no where near the ocean/sea..whichever you call it to be..Also, the dryness of the air is getting to me. It makes my skin so dry and flaky and I'm not kidding. Somehow, I miss hot and humid over hot and dry..call me crazy but I prefer humidity. hehe..I wanna go to the beach..it's summer..sigh..oh well..

*****

I start my summer job/training next week! I'm excited! I'll be a Residential Mentor for an Upward Bound Program here at the university. I'll be working with other mentors and high school students around here. My friends had been laughing at me, saying that the high school students will be look much more mature than I am and also taller! Well, I won't deny that, but common people, gimme some credit alright? hehe..I'm just cute this way. I love the way I am.. =p

*****
Oh, I just wanna go to a place so peaceful and cooling and just hang out with close friends..oh well, I'll be there in couple of hours, when I close my eyes and lay my head on my pillow, huging my lil pillow and my teddy bear next to me...and off to that place I wanna be..lol..yes! I'm talking about my dream..hehe..

*****

laters..

No comments: