June 14, 2008

weekend

Training was over yesterday and it had been fun! Our canoing trip was canceled due to the weather..It was said to have t-storm that day but then for some reason, it was sunny and cloudy that day..haha...anyways, so we moved our dinner at applebee's to lunch! It was good! hehe..yummy..I had crunchy shrimp with fries and coleslaw..[think that's how it spells?] anyways, back to topic, it was yummy! I ate so much that I didn't need dinner that night..haha..oh, before i forget, i had starwberry cheesecake too! hahaha....fyi, I love cheesecakes!!! ok, so that night, we watched movie, hung out and got to know others better! It was fun and what I realized is that everyone I know, no matter where I go, thinks that I'm a quiet person! Ironic huh? for those who knows me really well will deny that fact! hahaha..but it's just that sometimes, I don't get the topic or know much about it. So I keep quiet and listen to learn more..but then everyone just conclude I'm quiet! hahahahaha.......

The kids get here tomorrow afternoon and I'm excited! But before that, I'm going to need my good long sleep tonight..haha...

No comments: