May 27, 2008

The Lost Valley


Caving at Lost Valley! It's my 2nd caving experience since I got here..

hehe..we went there last Saturday and I know this post is a little late la..but been so lazy and totally forgot to click 'post' instead of 'save' last week..thought I uploaded the blog but apparently not..lol..ok, so here goes:

Last Saturday, we planned to go caving at The Lost Valley but since there was thunderstorm early in the morning, they wanted to postponed it..so, after sometime of decision, we decided all to go! yay! [something to do instead of sitting in front of my computer right?]We drove to Springdale to meet with Arturo and then headed off to The Lost Valley. As the name of our destination suggested, we got lost on our way there! haha..ironic, isn't it? It was suppose to be an hour drive but it took us 2 1/2 hours to get there..My excitement became sleepiness..lol..after an hour, I slept my way there..

When we got there, we hiked our ways to get to the caves. It was fun. We went to 2 caves and it was dark and slippery inside. At the 2nd cave, we had to crawl our way in..well, actually not for me, I only had to walk like a duck whereas all of them were crawling..hehe..so much for being the smallest! There was a waterfall inside the 2nd cave, so it was really really pretty..in short, it was fun! I wanna go caving again..oh, and don't ask why I ended up being the only girl..this happens way too often that I can't answer and I don't bother why anymore..hehe..So, enjoy my pics: [actually not mine..I curi from my friend geh..hehe]
***








And our video taken in the 2nd cave..might not be very clear though..

No comments: