May 7, 2008

Finals are OVER

I'm sooooo happy..hehe..finals is finally over..no more books, no more studying and no more datelines..for now..haha..my summer vacation has officially began and and I am excited! yay~~ don't ask what is my plan, coz' for once, I don't really have one..just kick back and relax and be lazy. =p Actually, I have things I wanna do, but I know for sure that I won't finish all of them. I have exactly one month to enjoy and hang out and just lepak before I start working in June. But I'm sure it'll be fun too..I'll be a residential mentor for the Upward Bound Program by our pre-college department..hehe..I'm excited..

ok..back to reality, I am NOT looking forward to getting my grades..the exams had been really hard this semester compared to last semester's B.Law..I didn't expect them to be so much more harder than ever...sigh..oh well, what done is done right? So, wish me all the best and keep praying for me..hehe..

Alright, will update again soon..gonna get ready and head out to Ayi's to help him cook for tonight's dinner..yay~ nasi goreng..wonder if he got cili padi to go with..lol..alright..bye for now..

No comments: