May 15, 2008

tagged..

Tagged by Sammmmmm!!!!!!!

Instructions:
Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 10 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post.
PPl being tagged have to post this in your blog/space/journal/ wateva it is.. hehe..like how i did it!!!


Rule set by the person who tagged you: - Questions in font colour orange have to be answered and not removed.. once answered.. notify me in my blog via my chatbox!! hehehehe...enjoy!!


1. At what age do you wish to marry?
haha..my dad says before 30 but I think it's not up to me. I leave that to God's timing and plan..

2. If you can turn into anyone, who do u wish u can turn into?
Ok, I wanna be Sherrie Choong..hahaha..I love being who I am. I am God's unique creation and I have a loving family..what more can I ask for?

3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
I wanna go to Europe and UK..haha..and all around the States! As for now, I wanna go back to the city..haha..

4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
I want to excel in my studies and get a great job so that I can lighten my parents' burden.

5. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Yup..isn't it scientifically proven? lol

6. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
my family, friends, achievements and most importantly, my faith..

7. What are the positive elements you see in the person who tagged you?
joy, laughter, caring, and most importantly, one of the greatest friendship in my life..

8. Why do you blog?
To keep in touch with friends, be updated and to update.. =p

9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you and describe him/her in a short and precise story.
we laugh a lot, understand each other and are comfortable to share just about anything with one another..we'd been best friends for almost 13yrs now! can you believe that?

10. Describe the person who tagged you in a short and precise story.(how you know him/her, what kind of person is he/she, how long have you known her, what you would like to tell her, etc.)
How I got to know Sam? Haha..the funniest story ever..we met in Children's camp at Peacehaven when we were 8..she was bullied and cried and I was there..we talked, laughed and even showered together at that time..lol..remember our showering system? 1, 2, 3..turn right..no peeking..hahaha...since that camp, we were inseparable [even though we only get to see each other in church once a week]..haha..those were the days..miss ya lots!

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Loves me for who I am[me only..haha], understanding, caring, cooks and helps out [doesn't make me succumb to traditions I don't like..you know what I'm talking about if you read my next post], fun to be with, smart..my list can go on and on but most importantly, loves God and my family approves of him..

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
self centered, irresponsible, unhygienic, ill-tempered, hypocrite, arrogant, ignorant, greedy..what else? I will know when I don't like..haha..

13. What is your ambition?
successful in the Financial World..haha..I wanna be a corporate financial analyst! =p

14. If you have a flaw, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Point it out to me gently..and i mean GENTLY!

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
my faith, my family and my studies..nothing should ever come between these

16. What would you most want to achieve right now?
higher GPA?

17. What's your first impression of the person who tagged you?
"..she got bullied by XXX again.." XD

18. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
I wanna be more outspoken than I am..

19. Would you confront someone who had hurt you or rather keep it to yourself?
I usually confront that person..whether he/she likes it or not..

20. What makes you different/special?
I am God's unique creation! haha..I am cheerful, very optimistic, sociable, confident and I like being who I really am without wearing a mask to face the world..

And I now tag simon, peiyun, hweicheng, vinyee, shern ai and everyone else who wanna do it!

No comments: