November 6, 2007

Chicago, here I come ♥



I'd been saying about how much I miss the life in the city all these while..dreams of just being there puts a smile on my face in the morning. The song 'New York New York' by Frank Sinatra explains my dream..waking up to a city that never sleep is something you have to experience to love it..the sound of traffic seem to be distant and missed now..Fayetteville, a quiet uni town, is totally opposite from where I'd grown up in..Somehow, the noises, busy street and people bumping into each other in the subway are things that people think you will not miss..it's just not true to me..I MISS them... so, my dreams are about to come true..how?
I'm going to Chicago during Thanksgiving week!!!

yeah!!!! the housing @ southern part of campus is organizing a trip to Chicago during our 5-days Thanksgiving break..only for $70 and you get to experience the city for a week sounds like a dream come true to me..I feel like I'm so blessed..Thanks, Eugene for calling me the other day! Without you telling me about the trip, I would have to spend 5 days in my room, cooking and watching tv and be bored to death..lol..anyways, there's gonna be a pre-trip meeting tonight at the union ballroom..so, I'll be there filling out forms and stuff like that. But I'm just so excited to be going there..I'll definitely post tons of pictures when I get back..snap snap snap..I just can't wait! ^_^ I mean, look at the picture of Chicago city..who can wait?!? I love the city! till then, I got to get back to my history book..

chicago, I'll be there sooner before I know it..hurray!



No comments: