November 12, 2007

*frustration*

Is it that hard to really get noticed for being who you really are deep down? Must one be beautiful, tall, slim, loud or abnobxious to be noticed? I don't know why all these are coming thru my mind right now..It's hard to decided what I'm feeling is just temporary or is it really what I feel.

WARNING: IF YOU DON'T WANNA HEAR ME COMPLAIN, IT'S A GOOD TIME TO CLOSE THIS WEBPAGE NOW..COZ' I NEED TO GET SOMETHINGS OFF MY CHEST..

Why is it always ok for pretty girls to flirt around even though they have bfs already? Why does physical appearance the only thing that really matter to people? Why can't people look pass the appearance before deciding who to befriend with? Why am I always labeled as 'cute, small, sweet and harmless sherrie'? Why do girls who are extremely gerdik get all the attention around here? I mean, not just with guys, but with some girls as well..put on some make up and wear mini skirts in freezing cold weather, and ta-dah..your leng lui..and even though she has a bf and yet meng-gerdik, she still manage to fool people into believing she's single and available? Why do people believe them instead of looking pass all these covers? Why Why Why??? Is life just about the appearance? If so, I'll never make it in this world..coz' I don't wear make up..coz' I don't do things to please people..coz' I love being myself and I believe in just being who I am..coz' I don't really care what people think of me..coz...If this life is just about appearance, I know, I will end up just being surrounded by "friends" who will cabut when they see someone else come along their way..I will be surrounded by "friends" who will hang out with when their dates are busy..

!!!!!!!!!!!ARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This sounds depressing wei..I'm gonna stop here, take a shower and try get things off my mind and do some work.....
P.S. If you haven't notice, I'm talking about someone I know, not just a bizzare figure..and I can't say who coz' it'll offend someone..so, ya, go figure..

No comments: