November 27, 2007

TAGGED

LIST OUT THE TOP 5 PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR:
*nice trendy coat
*lots of MONEY *hint hint*
*a skirt or a top
*nice, warm Jacket
*the New Seasons Collection Watch from Swatch!
http://www.swatchseasons.com/ *hint*

LIST OUT THE REASONS FOR YOUR CHOICES:
* winter is coming and I wanna be warm and yet look great!
* that's the most PRACTICAL gift! Gimme and I can get what I want
* just coz i need more clothes that fit me perfectly, not loosely..
* keep me warm too..
* coz' my pretty watches are out of battery, and these new collection are just so pretty..

THE PERSON WHO TAGG-ED YOU IS: aiyee

5 IMPRESSIONS OF HIM/HER:
* outgoing
* pretty & sweet
* bubbly
* nice to hang out with
* it's nice chatting with her.. ^^

MOST MEMORABLE THINGS HE/SHE HAS DONE FOR YOU:being my close fren in NS n always being there for me

MOST LOVED INVENTION (does not need to be technologically advanced):the phone

WHAT DO YOU DESPISE THE MOST: hypocrites

6 PEOPLE YOU WANNA TAG:
sam, jim, hwei cheng, peay pei, pei yun., lee ping.. n whoever who wants to do it too

No comments: