October 29, 2007

swimming

I went swimming with Candy yesterday @ HPER..the pool was so warm compared to the weather outside..thanks to the wonderful creation of heater!.. XD It was great to swim in warm waters, if you know what I mean..despite the cold weather outside, my room is cold to! for some reason, it never got any warmer even though Carolyn and I had it turned off for more than a week now...maybe it's the 7th floor thing..I wonder how people could still go to classes in their short pants and those tight fitting shirts..** anyways, after 3 months of not swimming, a few laps are enough to make me tired..I only managed to do 6 in half an hour, which is pretty bad..I should swim more to improve myself..haha..back home, me and my sis would just keep swimming but this time, I'm just horrible. I know that I'd just learn to swim not too long ago but I'm just really bad shape right now. I'm back to where I first begun laps..*sigh* Oh, there was this big weighing scale @ HPER which I always go on to when I'm there..apparently, I'd lost weight again..I really did thought I'd gain some weight at least since it's cold outside..it's a freakish 3'C outside in the afternoon..It's only fall, not winter yet..I'm gonna freeze when winter comes by..

I'm so tired. I slept late again since I had to do some assignments (which is yet to be done) and was busy filling out an application form while talking on the phone. Yesterday, Eugene called me and told me about a trip to Chicago during the Thanksgiving break organized by the university. It was limited to 38ppl and it was a great deal! $70 to Chicago? I mean, how could you possibly get to go to a big city with such budget right? Hence the application form...and guess what? we had to write 3 short paragraphs for the application..sounds like a test only..sigh..But I think I winked it and now..hopefully I'm one of the 38pax..including Eugene and Diego..why go to a trip without friends right? I wonder who else applied? I hope there'll be many people that I know on the trip or I could always make new friends..the more the merrier right? I can't wait to go to a city..I'm just city-life-deprieved right now..no one understands this feeling, but I really do miss the life in the city. It's just not the same. I may not look like your typical city girl, but one thing is for sure, till you really get to know me in the city, don't tell me I'm not suitable for the city life. Looks may be decieving sometimes... =p

Note: I have no idea what I'm updating this for? Just felt like doing so, hence a crappy blogpost.

No comments: