October 22, 2007

childhood repetition XD


Wonder why this pic is up on my blog today? haha..It's a hilarious story! I didn't realize how small sized I really am until.....Sunday Night...when returning from ISCA Family Dinner.
As usual, I went there for dinner and had a great time! then, when it was time to go, it was Candy, Yoko and I at the back seat and Yoo Jin in front..but, it's not as simple as you think coz' the back seat would only fit 2 person as Lucas's baby seat was there. haha..you wonder how 3 of us manage to fit ourselves into the back seat huh?
guess what happened next???
"Maybe Sherrie can sit in Lucas's chair since she's so small.." "ya, ya..sherrie can fit in.." that was exactly what happened..sherrie fits into Lucas's chair comfortably and yet still have space to move on the seat! I felt like a kid again! *not really =p * I didn't realize how small I was till I realize I could actually fit into a baby car seat? man, that got to mean something huh? It was just hilarious, thinking about it..wait till I tell my mom...she's gonna freak out! =p

No comments: