October 25, 2007

How to ask your boss for a salary increase?

One day an employee sendsa letter to her boss asking for an increase in her salary !!!

Dear Bo $$

In thi $life, we all need $omething mo$t de$perately.
I think you $hould be under $tanding of the need$
of u $worker $who have given $ omuch $upport
including $weat and $ervice to your company.
I am $ure you will gue $$
what I mean and re $pond $ oon.

Your$ $incerely,
Marian $hih


The next day, the employeerecieved this reply:

DearMarian

I kNOw you have been working very hard.
NOwadays,NOthing much has changed.
You must haveNOticed that our company is
NOt doing NOticeably well as yet .
NO wthe newspaper are saying the world's leading
ecoNOmists are NOt sure if the United States
may go into aNOther recession.
After the NOvember presidential elections things may turn bad .
I have NO thing more to add NOw.
You kNOw what I mean .


Yours truly,
Manager

No comments: