February 3, 2008

*SNOW* SNOW* SNOW*

Hola, chicos!

*SNOW* SNOW* SNOW*

It snowed on Thursday! hehe..As you can see, I was pretty excited! Finally, one good day of snow and less wind..For the past few days, it had been so windy that I could barely walk straight. I swayed with the direction of the wind which was not fun at all! People looked at me and said "you should eat more.." ..haha..ok, maybe I do need to but oh well..anyways, I couldn't resist but to snap a little after my microeconomics class..so, hence, the pictures below..After dinner with Diego and Matt, we had snowball fight outside the union..it was fun! except that I was too cold after that..When I got to the music building later after finishing my homework, I could barely move my fingers. I was so cold from all the playing outside..hehe.. it was fun though..but it's sad that all the snow melted away the next day when Mr. Sunshine decided it was his turn to come out and play..

Coming out of Walker Hall
WCOB
Me @ WCOB
Pathway heading towards our dorm
WCOB again..hehe
Yocum Hall!
Gibson Hall Parking
Going to the Union
In the Union..
Union

So, apart from the snow and stuff..things are pretty good. My life consist of homework, classes, exams, work and more homework. I do take time to play piano and hang out but not much..my daily life is back on track, a very very hectic lifestyle..lol..

On Friday, I went to work out at HYPE..I ran for 1/2 hr [mind you, not on trade mill but the running track since i don't like trade mill machine] and played ping pong for about an hour..haha..i thought i was going to be sore yesterday..but surprisingly, i'm not! I'm happy ^_^ that I still have some stamina..haha..yipee..

Ok, back to writing my paper now..will update again soon! Chao~

No comments: