February 12, 2008

Randomness

I'm bored at the moment. For some reason, I'd finish all my homework a little earlier than usual and I thought, let's update my blog! haha..so here I am, another randomness to pour out..haha..

I called my grandma the other day, just randomly since for the past few days, the internet was down and it was CNY..when I got the internet, I was wondered what to do after all work was done..and the thought of calling them to say hi just popped up in my head and it makes it more interesting as it would be my first cny without them..Oo..their cooking..my favs..the gatherings..the people...my relatives..the thought of it brings a smile to my face..hehe..so, anyways, when I called, my aunt answered the phone and she couldn't believe her ears when she heard my voice. I could tell she was very happy..she only managed to say few words before going speechless and passed the phone call to my grandma..as you can imagine, my grandma was really really happy..haha..they were both surprised and happy..i'm just glad i made their day..

Anyways, I don't always bring joy to people..i just found out how some of my randomness can create frustration in some people..sigh..now, i just feel horrible..maybe somethings, i shouldn't mention out of randomness..sigh..it's hard to be not random sometimes..so, to all who gets irritated or frustrated by my randomness, i'm sorry...maybe not everyone is as random as I am..I thought I was just normal, not so random..but I guess not..

*sam!!!!, i miss doing and talking random stuff with you..sigh..没人陪我无聊了..好闷耶! so, you have to reply my email asap ok?* =p

No comments: