February 21, 2008

busy-ness

I'd been so busy these days..exams, assignments, quizzes and work..sigh..finally, time to relax and take a deep breath..it's almost the weekend again and i don't have to work this weekend.. ^_^

***
This morning, it was stormy! I woke up at 6.30am with water splashing on my face..it was horrible..then i realized that Carolyn had the window open the entire night, since it was pretty warm in my room before that..hehe..so, hence, explaining the water on my face and half of my bed..sigh.. *shivers* cold wind, water everywhere, and..it was just cold! Then when I went to class, B.Foundations was canceled..haha..so I only had one class today at 3.30pm..microeconomics..It wasn't much teaching..just going through our exam paper..sigh..so, overall, i had a pretty relaxing day today..

***
Next week-Spanish Exam..wish me luck! will update again this weekend since there will be interesting stuff going on..stay tune..lol...

No comments: