February 24, 2008

.D.I.V.E.R.S.I.T.Y.

Diversity..haha..that's what we say we were celebrating when my mom asked why Diego and I were cooking Bolivian food and roti prata..lol..not CNY, not birthdays but DIVERSITY..smart answer? hehe.. so, we wanted to cook some food for the weekend instead of just eating at the cafeteria all the time. So, here's our results after making a huge mess in my room preparing and the mess we made frying these stuff..lol..lots of cleaning up afterwards. After our main course, we each had an apple. Johnny actually peel the apple and cut it into pieces for me, just like daddy always does back home.. ^_^ hehe..so, we all played a part in preparing our lunch? haha..


rice pudding

empanadas
diego frying the empanadas
our meal: roti prata, rice pudding, and empanadas
At last, a very happy and content me

***
After all these eating and mess we created, we headed out to UBC where the valentine's party was held. We had Japanese curry rice and some other desserts. Diego and I host the "Simon says" game which was so much fun. I get to pick out the cards of what I wanted the groups to bring out and at the end, the girls were losing..so I tried to helped them..so we went "Simon says: any kind Revlon cosmetics"..haha..obviously the guys wouldn't have it right? Surprisingly, none of the girls had it too..*sigh* so much for trying to help..lol..but one of the guys group actually had a chapstick and wrote "REVLON" on it..haha..creative but no points are awarded for creativity..lol..after this game, Candy and Hugh host "Battle of the sexes" and again, the guys won..haha..it was an interesting night..and Taka gave us an insight to the Japanese Valentine Day where the girls would give chocolates to guys they like. And after a month or so, on "White Day" , guys who received chocolates on Valentine's have to decide if they wanna go out with the girl through more chocolate giving..haha..somehow, I am glad I'm not in Japan coz' then, I wouldn't have gotten so much interesting stuff right? lol..after the party, we went to Duncan House to watch "Underdog"..it's not bad..it's a doggy version of superman..lol..well, in short, I had lots of fun this weekend.. ^_^

***

No comments: