March 1, 2008

MARDI GRAS '08!

MARDI GRAS '08!

haha..party party party..there was free t-shirt, beads, cake, drinks, and lots of music and dancing..I went there with Diego and Matt, and we met up with the rest of the people we knew there..people were eating cake, trying to look for the baby in the cake! think it's suppose to bring good luck or something..not too sure..anyways, it was kinda weird party coz' my friends were trying to make me dance by making me their puppet..hehe..I'm not good with dancing, but making me their puppet was awkwardly fun..haha..but it was werid that the party was on a Thursday! So, Diego and I had to leave the party early since I had a 7.30am class yesterday..*sigh* but it was all fun and nice to just fool around with friends..even though the dancing part was funny..lol


my t-shirt

all my beads! ^_^

No comments: