March 23, 2008

SPRING BREAK! is over...

Tengo ganas dormir..(I fell like sleeping)

Spring Break is over.. *sobz*

I can't believe it's over so soon..so, what have I done? haha..eat-sleep-play-watch movies..haha..Of all the events, here are some points:
  1. watched lots comedies online. Laughter is the best medicine right? So, I'd been watching comedies, and laughing my head off most of the time. Fun~ lalala..
  2. Chat with my family and friends back home via internet.
  3. Go a little crazy with stuff..cook random stuff. I made Bak Kut Teh and some ikan bilis goreng the other day..yeah for me~~ haha..
  4. Falling asleep in the middle of movies..
  5. Watch the rain pour heavily for couple of days..adds the gloom sometimes..
  6. Make random trips to walmart, often buying nothing..road trips? haha..not really..
  7. Went to Taco Bell and P.F.Chang's with dearest Suzannah.
  8. Enter into dreamland with no expectations but got a lot of weird crazy ideas out of it..random dreams that seem impossible to occur..well, maybe for now..who knows right?
  9. Alas, hang out with my beloved friends!
That was spring break in a nutshell. I was suppose to bike, study a little, prepare to get license and read some books but those obviously didn't occur. I'd only managed to read and study a little, went to play badminton and never got to ride a bike..

Till the weekend arrives, I will be busy busy busy..sigh..

HOWEVER,

I got to meet Iara, Diego's sister who came to visit. She'll be here till Friday. She's lovely and fun to be with. Since Diego's spending time with her, hence, no biking. When he's free, I got plans..haha..

No comments: