January 19, 2008

Back to school

Hey everyone....miss me? hehe..

So, classes just resumed this week and I'd been really busy since my first day. But, it's a long weekend..thanks to Martin Luther King.. ^_^ I'm taking 15 credit hours this semester with a part time job and some activities..

  • Business Foundation
  • Data Analysis and Interpretation
  • Composition II
  • Elementary Spanish
  • Microeconomics
These classes are not as easy as one might think. You may think, well, what's the big deal? well, learning a new language at 7.30am does not help..i can't remember all my a-lvls statistics for data [hopefully it'll come back to me when I start my class, officially], and you HAVE to get an A for Composition II in order to pass.. *sigh* it's not easy..and my microeconomics prof is a little soft, even when she's using the microphone..other than that, I have pretty good teachers, nice classmates and lots of assignments and fun as well..hehe..

I know I can manage my time properly with my studies but now with a job, I'm a little worried..I will try to get myself a little more organized, a little more well managed I guess..I'll try, but there's no guarantee that I will succeed with my plan..plans change..haha..but whatever it is, I'll do just fine..at least I feel that way. btw, if I haven't mention what job I got..here it is..

I'm tutoring pre-college math..hehe..for high school kids. It's gonna be so much fun and different from what I'm used to [difference is that this is an official job =p ] ~ I got this job all thanks to my friend who referred me to his supervisor as he had found another job--doing research with a prof..that relates to his major, so I guess everything worked out well for us both..you know what, I'm so blessed all my life! I got to be friends with my professors, have friends invite me over for meals, hang out with when I'm bored and just looking out for me.. I'm glad to be who and where I am today..

** .S.H.E.R.R.I.E. ** blessed and loved.. hehe..

No comments: