January 9, 2008

my vacation..so far

My holiday so far has been filled with lots and lots of music..playing both piano and trying to learn the violin at the same time. It's been fun though..hehe..and lots of movie watching too..I do really hope I will be able to play the violin one day.. ^_^ It always look so cool to see people play the violin..but, it's not as easy as it seems..none of the instruments ever are..hehe..practice..


here's something random Candy and I did during our first week of vacation..we were walking around campus and decided to drop by ISCA and do something random..so, we sticked this paper on the front door, after a long search of a place to stick it..hehe..it says "Candy and Sherrie was here! P.S. We're bored" ..lol..we didn't manage to run after doing that, ended up hanging out at ISCA for ice-cream and dinner..hehe..
Lucas and I..finally! a good picture of us both after watching basketball game and playing..
***
Last Monday, I helped out at the New Orientation Resource Fair at ISCA booth. Got to met couple of new people, introduced ISCA, talked and later planned for the Welcome Night. Then, Johnny and I went to the music building to practice piano and violin, tried couple of new songs together..later, Johhny, Guo Huan, Ho, Richard, Taka, Candy and I headed to HYPE to play badminton..in between intervals, some would go play basketball and me jogging on the track upstairs.. before we left, we all headed towards the giant weighing scale..lol..so funny..I lost the "who's heavier" competition..went home, showered and headed to Richard's place for more movies..hehe..only Johnny, Ho, Guo Huan, and I turned up for movie..lol..Candy was having body sore, so she couldn't go with..anyways, picture time..
***

HO

Guo Huan

me
Johnny
Richard
Taka




***
more to come..gotta run now..gonna watch more movies with the guys..lol..ciao~

No comments: