September 30, 2007

♥Our Birthdays♥

As I told you guys, I had a kinda suprise birthday 'celebration' at ISCA dinner on 23rd Sept, 2007..so here are some pics we took..It was really fun & a pleasant suprise.. ^_^







I slept over at Suzannah's on Friday. We went to her high school homecoming, had chinese buffet and rent a movie. When I got to her house, all 3 dogs of hers rushed towards me. Dougnat was really excited that it jumped and licked my hands..then charlie (one of her cats) flipped itself while trying to catch a butterfly. We went to see Dave and Allison's new house, got a prolonged big hug from Jackson and then off we go..heading back to campus..we stop for gas and than lunch at P.F.Chang's China Bistro @ Rogers. It was good. I had Dali Chicken and it wasn't exactly what i call spicy but the waitress warned me it was going to be really spicy. Suzannah had a piece of it, and she had to drink a lot of water..hmm..maybe it's just cultural differences. I realized that not many people here can take spicy food..i feel so weird everytime i eat hot sauce and yet think it's not hot at all..Oh..we went to the football game after we got back. Arkansas vs North Texas. We won!!! I'm so happy.. 66-7..it was a nice one! I left after the first half though but i could hear everything from my room though. Go Hogs! I knew we would win again.. ^_^

Here are some pics I got off http://www.hogwired.com/ ..go check it out..





We had a mooncake festival celebration this afternoon and they had mooncake. It's not nice at all, but it's still mooncake. They even had some performances, including lion dance. =)







I miss real delicious mooncakes..i know i'd only been here 2 months and i shouldn't start complaining yet..but still..oh..i'm thinking of losing another 5pounds but my parents would freak out if i tell them that..and i won't have many clothings to wear if i do so..but i really feel like doing it though..what do y'all think? I'm confused.. @_@


No comments: