September 25, 2007

♥ The Princess' Birthday ♥

I can't believe I'm 20!!! gosh, i feel so old..haha..I had a splendid birthday this year. Being so far away from home, and being in a new country for less than 2 months, I thought it would be my very first 'quieter' birthdays..I am so used to being greeted and getting presents all these years from family and friends but when I got here, I thought it would be a very mellow, low profiled birthday...but instead...I ENJOYED MY BIRTHDAY!!! It was amazing how many people knew about it..I was wished, my lil sis sang me a birthday song over skype, got my TB Skin Test (that's not one of the fun part actually, but it didn't hurt much, suprise suprise..)..anyways, here are what I got:

Firstly, my TB Skin Test..looks like a mosquito bite huh?

Shino gave me a purse, made in Japan..it's lovely! thanx Shino.. ^^

My card from Suzannah, Maci, Melissa, Caroline and Bethany..Thanks! It was hilarious! I can't help opening it and laughing all the time.. ^^

6 Diff chocolates from Suzannah..how cool is that? I think she's trying to make me fat.. but I still LOVE chocolates..explains why my dad has a chocolate brand huh?
And Not forgetting..

**HUGSS** from Diego, Matt, Aiko and Hyeona (did i miss out anyone?)
(Hyeona n Aiko: also for the movie noght & korean bookmark thing)
Wishes from everyone ^^ I appreciate them all...

-----OUT OF TOPIC----


Oh, Here are 2 pic i took from Japanese Potluck..I wore a kimono ^^

--Sue and I--
--Me, Jhonny, Yoko--




No comments: