September 23, 2007

Time and tide waits for no man

Time flies really quickly nowadays..before I realized, the weekend is almost over..I went to my second football game yesterday. Arkansas vs Kentucky. We lost by 42-29, but we were doing pretty well until Kentucky started scoring touchdowns..guess everyone were a little disappointed but no matter, I hhope we win the next game! Go Hogs! haha.. here are some pics..



























Then, today, I went to a Korean Thanksgiving Luncheon at Springdale. It was fun! Here are some pics..






























Then in the evening, I went for ISCA Family Dinner. After dinner, when I was playing cards
with Lucas, they brought out 2 cakes to the dining hall. I intially thought we were celebrating Yoko's birthday but little did I know, 2 cakes=2persons birthday=Yoko and I.. =) It was a pleasant suprise coz' I never knew people would read profiles on facebook..and that anyone would notice it..esp when I'd only been in this country for 2 months.. Thanks Ashley and Rumi for the cakes! It was delicious.. ^_^
Oh, since we never know who reads your blog and when they will read your blog, I would just say this here in case my friend reads my blog..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DIEGO!
Ok, I wanna go mandi and prepare for classes tomorrow..

No comments: