April 16, 2007

Studio R experience

So, this is my second post for the day..LOL..not that I'm free which I totally am..Anyways, I went to 1 Utama earlier with my mom and guess who I met? *hehe* not super star or Prince William..I met Wai May! haven't seen her in ages. Never met her since UPSR and to bump into her today was so nice! Didn't catch up much coz was in a hurry to get my shopping done. Really glad to see her..apparently we haven't change a bit,well, except for May's accent. =p Oh, I got myself a bagpack (which later can be used for travelling or outdoor activities =p) , a pair of winter gloves and a really sweet scarf..not that I'm overexcited going to US..but Hey! it's sales! They were on discount! hahaha..am not going to post any pictures of them, otherwise my mom would think I'd gone mad! Really fun..i mean, just walking and trying on stuff..and not buying most of them.. =)

Anyway, 2 days back, daddy bought me a new pair of sports shoe from Studio R KLCC to take along with me when I leave. How sweet right? I know it looks like a pair of aerobic shoes but it's definately X-Training..which means I can do anything I want with my second pair as well..hehe..but what made us all angry was the salesgirl who was attending to my dad. Dad wanted a pair of sports shoe as well, so he asked the girl to get his size. Turns out that they don't have it in his size. Ok, it's fine..choose second pair..third pair..fouth pair..ALL NO SIZE?!? That's fine with us too! So, we got 2 choices left..so,mom told her to get whichever of the 2 choices that has his size. And this happen:
Girl: (Brings a pair of shoes) Here's one of them. The other one no size. Mom: Ok, nevermind then. Thanks. Girl: Actually, one customer can only try on 3 items. Management Policy. And you'd choosen so many already. (Showing a sour face ) Mom: But you didn't have any of the sizes. So, basically, he didn't try any of them. Girl : But you requested for them. Mom: But it's not our fault that you don't have the right size, right? How can you say like that? Girl : It's from the management. Only 3 items! Mom: So if I want to try & buy more items, I can't? Girl: Yes! Exactly! Mom: So you don't want to do business? Girl: That's right! Management says so!

(Girl walks away..) The next conversation was loud enough to be heard by the other salesgirls.. =p

Me: If the management has that policy, they should have it in black and white. Then paste them up where customers can see it. Sis : ya, and according to what has been taught by the government in Moral, we DO have hak
pengguna! hak memilih, hak bersuara...etc Me: ya! maybe someone's just being lazy..which store ever says a customer can only buy 3 items? I mean, it's shoes we're talking about..of course we would need to try before we buy.. Mom: don't forget, they're expensive too! Sis: yup! look at the girl complaining to her friends. Look at the other salesgirl who attended to you! You tried 4 pair before deciding..and all 4 had your size. And yet she was serving with a smile! So, who's right? The girl who insist on having such policy or the other girl. Me : Well, that's why she's a STILL salesgirl.. We really should ask to the management about this policy thing!

After that, we slowly take our time to choose a few more socks..then slowly walk towards the cashier with some little comments, browsing and walking..it was stupid for her to talk back to a customer like that. It not only ruins the customer's mood of purchasing but also the image of the shop. For one, I wouldn't go back there if she was there. I would rather travel further than facing such people. I went to Studio R at different outlets, tried on so many stuff before buying just a few of them..and NEVER heard of such policy! It was always service with a smile, at least till that day.

P.S. sorry if I offended any Studio R workers or management. But sometimes how a customer is being treated by the salesperson is REALLY important. I'd been a frequent customer and this really upsets me!

Anyway, this is what I got.. yipee...


2 comments:

jim said...

lol nikes!

i thought thats nike yoga. lol =)

Sherrie said...

hehe..i know! that's y i like it. It doesn't look like the other cross training shoes I have.. =p