April 4, 2007

*invisible me*

I don't understand why most of my friends get so anxious when it comes to my relationship life. Why does everyone keep telling me to get a bf? I don't really think I need one yet? at least not at the moment. No guys will ever notice me, for one. I'm not pretty or a size zero. =p I guess, even if I don't find one, I should be just fine. I'd been single-ly happy for 19 yrs now. ya, I won't deny that I do envy my friends at times but being single is better? I have my freedom to do what i please, and I don't have to change my personality or character to suit another. I just want to be ME! haha.. i know i sound like a selfish brat but hey! if a guy likes me, he just has to accept who I really am. =p So, people.. please don't try to force me into get one yet.. whichever guy that ever falls for me must be completely out of their mind! LOL ..

the fact is:
i'm just not pretty, tall, model-looking-thin-size zero type. I'm just an average plain jane. I don't dress up or wear make up. So, what makes people think I would EVER be noticed..haha..

*I think Ugly Betty looks way better than me? *Or maybe they should try 'Ugly Sherrie'? I guess it's just me. No matter how another person look, regardless of being a size zero or a size 10, they definitely look much much more beautiful than me! Even if it's a plump lady in tank top..I would still think she's better off than me.
My parents would say I'm fat! I'm just not noticeable at all. I'm not really depress, just..well.. i don't know exactly how I feel.

Ok, so this morning, my mum got her suits, blazers and skirts for me to try out. Ya, the formal ones. I look so funny in them.. LOL.. it's like playing dress up when I was little. I used to love dressing up in my mum's clothes, play with her glasses, perfumes and makeup. Mum used to be so irritated when I start doing it.. haha.. but now.. she's making me do it and I don't wanna wear them anymore. The last time I wore a dress was when I was 9! And now I need to get a few of my own?!? It feels really weird to start wearing these flare skirts, coats, blazers and blouses! What more are those working shoes that I'm dreading to buy. *sigh* no complaints since it's a requirement from the uni to have them knowing that there would be endless presentations, functions and dinners! Bottom line? I look weird in formal! If I can get a picture, I'll try to post it up..just for laughs! haha =p

No comments: