April 15, 2007

stamford days..

Well, I'd officially started my 3-month course at Stamford College..hehe..I know it sounds pretty strange to enroll in another course when I'm leaving in a few months time..LOL..but I'm so bored! and I just need to prepare myself for the course I'm about to take. I don't think I can understand all the business stuff easily without going for some short course..especially when I'd been doing science all my life! haha..Ms Mabel was pretty suprised (still is!) and a lil' disappointed. She kept asking me to take a major in physics or biology? Ok, first of all, I'm not that smart and brilliant. Second, it would definately be a torture if I don't have a good lecturer. Third, there's not much scholarship and job opportunities for an average student like me. *sigh* So, finance it shall be! It should be alright since it's mostly numbers, formulas and understandings! not like organic chemistry..all hafal only! so boring..

Guess what! Now my class is smaller than my Physics class! Who would have guess that there would be any class smaller than my physics?!? haha..So, Mr Lim..don't worry, your class ain't the smallest yet! now my course only have 5 students, including me..but there's this guy who disappeared after the first 2 days of class already! *sigh* so basically, just the 4 of us! so, u guessed it, we're always together for lunch and classes. But I really miss my a-lvls classes. Guess I could say I shouldn't have taken everything for granted at UCSI..the facilities is so so so much better in UCSI..the classes, the food, the environment..and the INTERNET CONNECTION! haha..the computers at stamford is so slow..way slower than my house! and I thought UCSI was bad..well, suprise suprise..but no matter, it's only gonna be till july..at least for me and not the rest of them la~ *LOL*

p.s. gotta stop here now..going shopping now! haha..

signing off,
$heRri3

No comments: