April 30, 2007

boredness =p

I finally got my Driving license..*lol*
boring le..
Sorry ar, Pei Yun, the tag going to take a while for me to update coz' my computer got problem and dad's laptop cannot type chinese..so

anyways,here's what I want/need to do in this month:

1. shopping..for blazer and winter stuff..
2.hang out. Eh, Lee Ping, when we going out? Faster plan le..sien la.. =p
3. do my econs
4. diet before I leave..probably lose about 5 kg again(got sick the other day and lose weight!) without gastric problems..which is impossible
5. Finish what I started on my craftwork *forgot where I put it* =p
6. finish my big puzzle..*laziness*
7. clean my room
8 I wanna go out!
9. stop getting frustrated with immatures =p
10. Read some books
11. Get new music books/ scores
12. Download songs and movies
13. Travel..
14. Watch movie
15. Check out some stuff in the states

No comments: