March 25, 2007

tagged

huh? I got tagged? no, stabbed by peay pei?!? hehe

so, here it is.

Bold the statements that are true to you.
Italise the statements that you WISH are true.
Leave the Fibs alone.
Then, stab 5 people to do the same test.

I miss somebody right now. -hmm..not just one,or two..but lots.. *sobz*
I don't watch TV these days. -haha..If only it was true..but still am on holz..
I am currently single.-*sigh* but am loving every moment about it..
I wear glasses and contact lenses. -I don't like it!
I love to play video games.
I’ve tried marijuana.
I’ve been in a threesome. -huh???
I have been the psycho-ex in a past relationship.- ^_"" that would be pretty interesting!
I believe that honesty is the best policy.-I don't like lies,even if it's for the best..
I curse. - hmm..nope...
I have changed mentally over the last year.
I carry my knife/razor everywhere with me.- that's a little too paranoid,don't u think?
I'm TOTALLY smart. -really wish I am!!!Then I wouldn't have to work so hard~
I've broken someone's bones.
I’m paranoid sometimes. -ok,so I admit it! but it's sometimes,not ALL the time =p
I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, costs nothing and is scar-free.-No way! There's needles throughout the process!!!
I need money right now. -YES!!! well, even if am not THAT desperate, but I WANT money now!!! =p
I love sushi.
I talk really, really fast.-do I?
I have long hair.-not that long la..
I have lost money in Las Vegas.
I have at least one sibling.
I have worn fake hair/fingernails/eyelashes in the past.
I couldn't survive without Caller ID.
I like the way I look. -I'm just one-of-a-kind..lol..
I have a lot of mood swings.
I have a hidden talent. - tell me what it is..pls....haha
I’m always hyper no matter how much sugar I have.
I have a lot of friends. -erm..how do you define a lot? but by my defination...YUP..lol
I have pecked someone of the same sex.-my sis?
I enjoy talking on the phone. -depends who's at the other side =p
I live in sweatpants of PJ pants.

Ok..who to stab? I stab:
1.Jim
2.Carol
3.Pei Yun
4.Sam
5.Anna


I honestly dunno who reads my blog, so, who else want to be sta
B tell me ya~


No comments: