March 24, 2007

Isetan Members' Sale

Isetan Members' 3-days sales started yesterday..and it's going to be on till sunday,tomorrow!!! Ok, they did not pay me to advertise this but they discounts were undeniably great!!! I spent 5 1/2 hrs shopping! That broke my previous record because this was really shopping! My mom and I went in, saw the nice ones, get my size, grab them, try on then move to next shop..haha.. I grabed 8 tops! haha..so, it's not usually me to go crazy shopping but I needed to buy some nice tops and formal blouses for my uni right? (perfect excuse to shop more!)
So, I got 3 beautiful formal blouses..my red one is a little special though..purple one is a little lacy but not too much..and the thing is..I actually look good in all of them!!! Anyway, I also got 3 shirt-type jackets/sweaters, one brown, pink(short one) and white..Ooo..I love them all..they're something I usually don't wear here..they fit nicely but then I decided to get all my clothes (except blouses) one size larger so that I can wear them differently when I want to..so now those jackets which are suppose to be a perfect fit are a lil' loose..but they'll be fine~ maybe I'll post the pictures up when I'm free..=p


Now I can't wait for Megasales to come in April and I'll be out in the streets again! I need new pants, more tops, some skirts, dresses, suits, shoes, sandals, linens....etc..gosh, I got a long list! haha..

Oh, by the way, I'll probably start 1 semester at Stamford College, just to get some basic knowledge and also to fill up my free time... =)

*Sherrie*
Mood: Happy...hehe..

No comments: