March 6, 2007

I hate needles!!!

Went to do a medical check-up..supposedly,it does not involve any needles..but to my dismay, it was 2 needles in 5 minutes! How terrible can my day get? Here I'm phobia to needles and yet you're telling me you're gonna do a blood test and gimme a MMR jab? and i have to come back next week for another 3 more jabs? My gosh,to think that going abroad was easy..She recommended too many jabs,all 5 of them..I was so nervous that I started laughing(ok,i'm still rational but you can't expect me to cry rite?)..she gave me a blood test and then..

Me:(thought)" finally,its over! no more needles, at least for now.."
Doc:"you might as well take MMR today..why waste time rite?"
Me:"Another needle? can't it wait?"
Doc:"No,see! i chose the shortest needle already..won't hurt a bit"

Then,she just jabs..yea,it hurts a lot k? I had 2 needles stuck in the same hand!!!
After that, I started feeling dizzy..dunno y? maybe because i have not eaten anything? or was it my terrible phobia?? *sigh* it was her fault showing me the needles..i freaked out after seeing how long the first needle was, just to draw a bottle of blood...i hate needles!!!!! why can't people get immunization via pills? tablets? anything but needles!!! Now, i lost my appetite for the day..the vision of the needle is killing me..i hate my life when it comes to immunization! hopefully, i won't get gastric today..

No comments: