March 5, 2007

me..

This morning, as I was sending my lil sis to school, she got me thinking how much I'm gonna miss things back here..like spending time with my lil sis..I met my primary school P.E. teacher and guess what? He stills remember me for who I am and what sports I was good at..it's amazing that he remembers everything I told him like 2 yrs ago, I told him I was doing my A-Levels..today he asked me if I'd finish my A-Levels and when I'll be going abroad..he even remembers my full name! And he's not the only teacher who remembers me so clearly..

Monday
I went to Times Square with pei yun and lee ping. *Sorry gals, i was a little late* but we enjoyed ourselves..we went to watch "Norbit" and it was quite nice..funny actually..it's amazing how makeup can change eddie murphy into 3 totally different characters without a flaw..he was an old chinese man too!i like the movie..we also took sticker photos..it was lee ping's first time..haha..so funny..we had no idea how to operate the machine since it was all in japanese..anyway,we walked quite a bit and talk most of the time..i even manage to buy present for my sis upcoming bday..When pei yun and I reached ampang lrt station..water started pouring down of the sky..i do mean literally pouring...it was rainig cats and dogs..luckily for me,pei yun's mum was willing to send me home..yipee..don't have to worry how to catch a bus..*thanx gal!*

really miss those busy days..i'm bored stiff at home..

No comments: