March 13, 2007

*sigh*

I'm so depress right now..not only I did not achieve the grades I wanted to, now I'm so oftenly compared to my sis? *sigh* All these years, things have not change a bit..everyone adores my sister..ya, she has better features, better IQ?, better business sense, better singing vocals, better acting skills..better everything..but do people realise when they ask me what talent do I ever have after comparing me with my sister hurts me really deeply..so what if I'm more scientifically in my thinking? so what if I'm just a plain jane? Have you ever notice my sister's other half? Have you really taken time to know what's going on inside of me? Have you ever really bother to find out? I'm tired..I can't continue hiding everything in me..I'd shed tears that no one would ever noticed..why make fun of something I am already sad and hurt? why can't you see the other side of me?When am I going to be good enough? stop comparing me please!!! It's hurtful~

P.S..sorry guys..I'm a little under the weather today..just let me be and i'll be fine..i hope

No comments: