December 8, 2009

story of my life

FINALS IS HERE AGAIN!!!
It's that dreadful time of the year again, burying myself in books and notes, crossing my finger and hoping I will be able to remember every single detail I have read throughout the semester..I wish my brain capacity is as big as I wish it is..but anyways, although finals are around the corner (literally), I am not as stressed out as I was for the past 2 years. Maybe I've become so accustom to having exams and tests each week, now finals feels just like another week of classes. Sad huh?

Good thing is, I have something to look forward to after finals. Like the saying goes, every cloud has a silver lining...my silver lining is my winter road trip. Yes, road trip during winter..hehe..some of you may think I'm crazy, but I've decided to go North! haha..all the way to Nebraska and South Dakota...Mount Rushmore, shopping malls and Oooo...the mountains!!!! ^_^ My family doesn't like my idea of wanting to try skiing and snowmobiling..yes, I know it's dangerous, but I won't be able to do these once I get a lot more older right? I can't try skiing or bungy jumping when I'm 50 or 60...or maybe I'm just too adventurous? haha..anyways, at least, I have to try tubing and snowshoeing, regardless of what Sheryl says. We'll see...as for now, I'll be studying as always..pray that I'll make fantastic (good) grades ok? A's....hehe



No comments: