December 24, 2009

Winter break part 1 ♥

Hi Everyone!

I'm here at Rapid City, South Dakota right now..will be heading to Sioux Falls tomorrow..hehe...it has been snowing ever since I crossed to border of South Dakota...everything is covered in pure white snow. Everything looks so clean, so pure, so innocent...the journey here has been an awesome one.. † I'm in awe of the wonderful things God had created, the scenery, the landscape, the weather, the rocks, the mountains, the sky....etc...I could go on and on...oh, and thank God for the safe trip here and His blessings and protections.. †
***
Ok, here are my updates:

1. Chimney Rock, NE
see how excited I am? haha
hmm..what do people actually pack for their journey to the West..across the Great Plains?
Chimney Rock

2. Bluff National Monument
It was a tough hike (or so I may say). The mountain was covered with thick snow and was kinda slippery. With the help of my friends, I managed to not slip and fall..

scenery 1
scenery 2
scenery 3: Sheryl and I

3. Lake McConaughy, NE



cold..
i found paw prints!

4. Carhenge, NE


the spawning salmon

5. Mt Rushmore, SD

the 1st 4 presidents of the United States
The artist and us


I'm so happy!
Group Picture...(Richard, you should have been here too!)

one more before we leave...



No comments: