April 27, 2009

spring cleaning in spring

Presenting my new apartment!

hehe..NO! that's not what it looks like..although I do wish it would, look at the skyline! Oo..and the grand piano...i want one! hahaha...

Ok, back to reality..I spent my entire Saturday cleaning my "new" apartment, trying to get everything sparkly clean before my official big move in day. 7 hours non-stop cleaning wasn't all too fun. I washed, scrubbed, vacuumed, mop and wiped every corner you can think of in the apartment (yes, mummy, including the walls..they are all clean!) Before I realize, time flew and my friend came back to give me a ride back to campus..but I wasn't ready! you can imagine how obssess I was with the cleaning process..lol...so now my apartment is clean and my back hurts from the 7hours process..*sigh* (why do I have to keep injuring myself?)

So, now I spent most of my study time here at the apartment where it's quiet and away from all possible distraction..if you're thinking "blogging and chatting are distractions!", no! these are my necessary conditions in order for me to focus on my study. Internet is a must! haha...so, back to my studying..just one more week and all these will be over....i can't wait for it to be over! =)

No comments: