April 5, 2009

Row Week

What comes in mind when I say "Row Week"?

Row, Row, Row your boat,
Gently down the stream,
merrily merrily, gently down the stream...

No, we're not rowing boats this week..hehe..

Row Week may be the best week for frats and sororities or maybe anyone who wants to get drunk and party..but not for someone who needs the precious good night sleep, like me..So, I went to bed at midnight but laid in bed till almost 3am before falling asleep, for the entire week...sigh..i hate row week! I have so many papers to finish writing and without my sleep, i get extremely cranky! and snappy..haha...and not to mention, i lost my voice because of lack of sleep and snappiness... =p ..just another day and row week will be over (i hope).. =p

Ok, I'm tired and I think I need to stop my snappiness soon..and be cheerful again..lalalala..and hopefully no more bruises and cuts for the week...*sigh..sherrie needs to be a tad more careful..*

No comments: