August 2, 2007

Goodbye...Farewell..

I'll be leaving tomorrow night. Flight is at 10.45pm..well, how do I feel you ask? Honestly, I have no idea..excited? VERY..Nervous? Lots! worry? yup..happy....CLUELESS!!! hahaha..I'm going to miss my family and friends back here but I'm really excited for the new things that are waiting for me. I appreciate everything my parents done for me and my friends who'd help me along the way...

UCSI AWARDS DAY
it was fun! more like gathering.. XD


me n fooi lee..pharm
more pharm students..ee ning n pei yun
*peace*
me and pei yun...
get a vios la..haha..gonna miss de time we go class together, go back together..study..talk..laugh

me n szu may
archana, me, szu may, lee ping
me n dear lee ping
me and archana..she's going to india to study medicine
Presenting the Edexcel Top Scorer Ng Eng Kian..96% total score! He'll have no problem studying med in IMU

..My frens..

me and anna
me n gina
me n sam..my best fren for 12 yrs..
thanx for de goodies ya~
luv them! pei yun, lee ping, me, szu may
py &sm:thanx for my lipgloss!
lp: thanx for the bracelet! =)
the future pharmacists n doctor...and me..your future financial advisor..LOL
me n dear Jess
us again
Jess, thanx for movie n makan...
me n sue ann
sam, me, shern ai
me n shern ai

No comments: