August 23, 2007

Depress? tired? life..

As promised, here are some random shots I took since I got here. Classes have just started and life is starting to catch up on me..stress is knocking on my door now..haha..I was so stressed up 2 days ago, preparing for class..Matt said I look depressed..hmm..maybe I was..I don't really know..

anyway, fire alarm went off yesterday @ 5am!!! We had to evacuate the building..imagine going down 7 storeys in pajamas..it was an awful experience. Some guys were in their boxers..but I wonder how some girls had time to tidy themselves up, looking nice?? We went back up @ 5.30am and I couldn't go back to sleep..make things worse, I had class starting at 7.30am..till 4.30pm..so you can imagine how I looked in class.. @_@ ..haha..but the stupid thing is, someone told me it was because someone tried to smoke in the building and was too near the smoke detector?? geram betul!!!

Overall, I like it here, except certain classes..but no matter, i met lots of people from other countris..oh ya, Jim, I get Malaysian food here too! either I can cook or the leaders at ISCA (International Student Christian Association) invites me over for dinner..I had chinese dinner last sunday at ISCA..and now I really really miss Malaysian Food...*sobz* eating salad and fruits and pizzas everyday is making me lose weight..I need real food..I'm going to go buy ingrediants to cook this week..or next week..otherwise, my clothes are just going to be super big for me..

Ok, picture time... ENJOY~


My Departure Day- 4/8

my Family and I

Caleb, Amanda, my sisters and I

Elizabeth's Dogs..huge..taller and heavier than me *LOL*

my room @ Yocum
My view


Angela and I

Julie, I, Mariah & Angela hiding

Angela and I again @ UARK Bowl@ Welcome Dinner
Devil's Den Park, AR

part of our Hike

the cave enterance for our CAVING

Hyeona, my temporary roommate for a week, and I

Tina and I, people keep mistaking us as sisters..do we look alike?? she's from Vietnam ya~

Ok, look at my mini-oreo..so cute!!! it's $1 and lasts me for 2 weeks...lalala

No comments: