July 25, 2007

last meetings..♥


I spent most of my time catching up with friends...so, basically, I'd been really busy. Plus, I'm working for my dad..so ya, sorry guys if I can't make it to meet up...I still have lots to do and think...*.......scary....* Anyways, as I mentioned before, I'm usually the short and small sized one among most of my friends..but that doesn't give anyone of you out there to judge me for that k?

*Last Saturday*

went out with yuet lee, sook kuan and kai liang (jerk!). We basically sat at Secret Recipe and San Francsico most of the time..yuet lee bought me a cup of ice blended mocha..* smiles* Sook Kuan was really chatty as always...kai liang was a total jerk again! So, he's tall. That doesn't give him the right to make fun and laugh at me for being my height. Don't EVER call me a "stupid, short, small girl!" I ain't stupid! Being short and small sized is a blessing, not everyone can be that! He really pissed me off.....so much for meeting up...he gloated over the fact he just got a gf 2 weeks ago, and guess what? He's already going to meet the parents this weekend! *fainted* saying it's de next best CHRISTIAN thing to do....let me say this another time, don't use Christianity in every excuse you give! I'm so so so.....geram...*no words can describe my feelings, even after so many days.. * better stop talking or I'll blow up again...

Yuet Lee n I

Again...

SK n I

*still faking a smile after all de arguements*

*being 'serious'*
SK n I


*Monday*

went to cut my hair..I'll post a pic when I start snapping again..
Plan..makan...makan..more makans for the entire week...oh dear, there goes all my effort in dieting! hahaha...I seriously need to start dieting again la..everyone belanja me makan..don't get me wrong, I'm happy...but putting on weight now is a huge NO-NO...


*Wednesday*

Back to work..so, I'm in front of the comp all day again..
Will update soon....ciao~

No comments: