July 20, 2007

HURRAY!!! No more jabs..for now♥

I finally got my LAST jab..yeah!!!!! haha..

2 more weeks..seriously, I have no idea what I feel.

Everyone's asking me the same thing :" So, what do you feel now that you have 2 more weeks here?" and my friends whom I have not seen in years keep asking: " Are you sure you don't have a bf??? cannot be one la...faster! spill the beans! " *LOL* I have to admit, it was hard to convience them that I do not have one, and do not intent to yet...I wanna experience new things, new people and new places before I get into a relationship..I don't know...maybe the right guy will come along at the right time.. *smiles* =)

anyways, went to have my dental check up at a nearby clinic instead of the one I'm used too..kinda regret trying this new place coz the dentist was so rough! =( She does things as if my mouth has no feeling..when cleaning, she put this machine thing in my mouth and left it near my tongue when she was busy adjusting her lamp....*sigh* luckily no injury..where got people leave the machine running in people's mouth when doing something else? note to self: don't go back to that clinic..

No comments: