July 9, 2007

My Week

THURSDAY,5/7/07

met up with my NS frens from Bt Jong,Kelantan at The Curve..was pretty lost, as usual since it was my second time there..Mel n Jacq were there when I got there but the rest were late..hehe..then it was Italianries. Shared a plate of Slamon Spagetthi with Peay..talk talk talk..then more pictures..Ok, for the record, I'm only posting one pic coz I look horrible in de rest..I totally forgot how tall and thin they ALL were..It was akward coz everyone's at least a head taller than me! sakit hati le..i'm de shortest one AGAIN! felt like a midget..hehe..but I'm used to it by now =p Left the Curve at bout 10.30pm..dad came at 11pm..so had to wait in the dark..


(Left to Right): Sook Hui,Mel,Su Ling, Aiyee, Jacq,Me, Peay, Jian Peng and Sat..


Friday, 6/7/07~~Sunday, 8/7/07

Phuket Trip! We stayed at The Hilton's, which was great! Thanx to Air Asia promotion, it was not that pricey..the beach, the sand, the waves, the wind n the scenery was just breathtaking. We stayed in the resort the entire time we were there..so much to do, so much to see, so much to eat! haha..I even get to do a batik handkerchief for my room decoration (yocum hall).. Ok, enough said, let the pictures prove it all....

huge waves!

we found this dead fish on the beach





Spa

Pastries served during breakfast

Our Cocktails

My 'Pink Lady'

Dinner at Thai Thai

Games Room

My ONLY Souvenior

No comments: