June 28, 2007

one more month!

It's only about a month away now..people ask how I feel bout what am I feeling? I just realized I have lots to do before I leave..Let's see:
  • Clean My room
  • Finish the puzzle I started years back
  • get more shots
  • go Phuket
  • go out with my frens for the last time
  • more shopping to be done for my uni
  • think of how to decorate my part of the room (my roommate already knows what she's gonna do with her part of the room..*sigh*
  • pack my stuffs
  • practice Piano more often
  • learn to cook more dishes
  • Go swim more often..i won't be able to do that often when i get there
  • Above All...prepare myself emotionally and physically
All in a month! Gosh~ I didn't realize I got so much more to do..I'm so excited to meet Suzannah and Carolyn..but then..I'm gonna miss my family and friends and my naughty turtles and everyone here......and FOOD!!! but then again..i get to try new stuff..new food..meet new people..go new places..so, I'm pretty mixed up right now..I'm excited and not-so-excited as well..
I need help~~~

No comments: