June 5, 2007

tagged again~

Tagged again! This time by dear vin yee..haha..but then again, seems like i've got pretty much free time doing this.. =p

Rule: Come up with 7 things for each section

7 things I'm experiencing now

1. Boring routines
2. confusion & excitement..2 more months till i leave..gosh, time really flies
3. feeling lazy to go for class
4. Happiness..met new frens n got my 'farewell' presents already!
5. Tired..been out so much lately
6. still confused over a dream i had last night
7. hoping for my second scholarship to be approved..anxious!


7 things I'm thinking about now

1. If I made the right decision of the course I'd chosen
2. my future..
3. lunch
4. my short tests this week..
5. improving my piano technique
6. improving on my video editting skills
7. if i should go hang out..

7 things I'm worrying about

1. If I'd chosen the right course and major..again!
2. If I'd ever get prepared mentally n physically b4 leaving
3. my future
4. if i'll ever fit in when I get there
5. leaving home in 2 months
6. 3 more cruel injections! *sobz*
7. approval of my 2nd scholarship..i need it!


7 things I'm happy about

1. My family
2. My friends
3. My life
4. Having a wonderful Father in Heaven
5. Most of my achievements
6. I get to go overseas! soon!
7. Not having chosen medicine instead, or pharmacy..coz i don't really like chem..


7 people I treasure(in no particular order)

1. mom
2. dad
3. sisters
4. family friends
5. Pamphylia HF & YC ppl
6. Friends
7. Everyone that comes along in my life..without hurting my feelings.

7 things I want to improve

1. My communication skills
2. My academic qualifications
3. My family bonds
4. Relationships with my friends
5. Presentation skills(it's important especially in uni)
6. My dress sense
7. Just myself...be it physically, mentally or socially


7 things I'm strong at

1. Hearing skills
2. Writing essays, when I want to
3. Playing with kids, when I like them
4. Baking cheese cakes!
5. imagination! does that counts ar? =p
6. Keeping my promise
7. Determination..i can achieve what i set my heart at! at least that's what i
believe la..

7 things I'm weak at

1. Overcoming my own fears
2. Speaking out loud in public
3. Controlling my temper at times
4. being satisfy with myself..don't get me wrong, i luv me but just want more of
me! doesn't make any sense rite?
5. studying chemistry!
6. telling lies..guilt is bad
7. not being such a blur..can't help it la..


7 things I adore eating

1. Chocolates! not the cheap ones, but good quality ones!
2. Cheese cakes
3. cookies
4. steak! fillets!
5. pizzas..spaghettis..italian food!
6. Desserts..ice-creams, puddings, jelly, cakes...*getting hungry already*
7. spicy food..can't take much santan..oh well, who cares? i still luv curry! =p

*so who wanna belanja me?*


7 things I adore drinking

1. ice wine /sparkling wine.. =)
2. good quality wine, both red n white..not beer
3. Fruit juice
4. coke
5. ice blended coffee
6. hot chocolates!
7. Tea(Chinese tea,English tea,etc)



7 things I can't live without

1. Food!!!!
2. Air
3. Water
4. Family
5. friends
6. music..entertainment..
7. computer with internet connection! n my hp!



7 things I fear to show

1. fear
2. sadness
3. disappointment
4. me crying
5. weaknesses
6. me in formal wear..u have no idea how funny i look! hahaha
7. just my negative feelings..


7 people I tag:(yeah~who's next?)

1. Pei Yun
2. Lee Ping
3. Liz
4. Pang Ping
5. Jaz..have u done this one?
6. Peay Pei
7. Sam! since vin yee n I tag u, u MUST do this one!

No comments: