May 26, 2007

sleepover

I'd been sleeping at my grandma's place for the past few nights since my folks are enjoying themselves in HK..and there's no way I can look after both my sisters, do the chores and watch out for the construction workers outside my house all together..so, the solution is simple: sleep over at night and be back after driving them around to finish the house chores..sounds pretty simple but it's not fun! they just won't help out..dahlah my skin sensitive to soap powder..kena wash car, mop floor, wash clothes, wash bed linens, wash back kitchen..now my skin is horrible! can't really feel my finger tips now, and I have piano lesson later. *sigh* all under the responsibility of being the eldest..which I didn't ask for..which is pretty enjoyable at times..=p

But things had been going great, smoothly! except the sleep over at grand's..when we first sleepover, they prepared lots of dishes! our favorites too! but imagine digesting so much each night is freaking me out..luckily didn't put on any weight, otherwise all effort wasted! =p but I figure it's just how they show their care for us..my grandma would sit by the window each night, waiting for my car to come..when we're a little late, she'll panic, which I did cause it to happen several times..not on purpose la..my sister took her own sweet time to bathe when she's already late! *no comments*

One thing that wasn't that pleasant was the nights I had to sleep on the floor, without air-con..the weather was so hot and they don't have a/c? I couldn't sleep most of the nights..I sleep at 2am, wake up at 7am..sweating! It's horrible..I just don't like that feeling, waking up to the heat..so, every morning after breakfast, I would try to come home a.s.a.p ..haha..got a/c ma..even though it means more chores and more torture for my delicate hands! =p

But hey! I don't have to go through it again tonight since my folks will be back this evening! just can't wait for them to be back after one week..my souvenirs! hahaha..

will update later again!gotta go torture my hands now, then buy lunch for my starving sis..ciao~

1 comment:

LiTtleWacKyYelLowDuck said...

i understad yr feeling being the eldest **big hug for sherrie** together we enjoy the happy moment hehehehe