May 9, 2007

My future days?

I don't know what to post about..but since lee ping asked me to blog about my roommate-to-be and my residential hall..so, here I am..

Carolyn (the front one) is my roommate-to-be ! She's from texas and she has lovely blue eyes. =p She's pretty..5'6 sumore..*she's taken ya~ lucky Brian* =D Got so much in common and so easy to talk with~ can't wait to meet her! =p

Leng Lui rite? *wink*

When I first did my Shop-N-Swap (it's a session where you choose your room and residential hall online, in case you don't know) , I was terribly disappointed coz' there were no more double rooms available for Carolyn and I..so we had to separate into different rooms. But God answered my prayer! =) I logged on a few days back and manage to find a vacant room in our third choice of hall..so, Carolyn and I will be rooming together after all! I'm so so so excited to meet her and share room together. =D

Here's how Yocum Hall looks:




And my future room:

[beautiful huh? =p erm..this one is sample la..my one, wait till i get there k?hahaha]


No comments: