May 30, 2007

my dear ns frens

Just 2 days back, my dear NS friend, Wen Ching whom I met outside the bilik sakit, sms me and told me she got married. The last time I heard from her few months back, she was doing her diploma and was due to finish it this year..hmm,it was quite a shock for me since i didn't expect her to get married so fast! ok, so i know what u must be thinking..so, for the record, she's not pregnant ya~ she said since they'd been together for some time now, so when he proposed, she didn't want to think much..he's about 25? gosh..but she's only 20..i wouldn't get married so early..there's so much more i wanna do! haha..but as long she's happy, i'm happy for her..=)


I can't find a bigger picture of us chinese gals in camp..but even from this picture, majority of them might have already gotten married..very few are studying, some are working..and 1 of them is a mother of 2/3 now..when we were in camp, a few of them were already engaged..but nothing beats yukie..she had 1 lil' gal (she gave birth when 17, before spm) and was suspected to be pregnant after we left camp..she was a lil' annoying actually. Every once in a while, they would try to convince me not to study but get married..according to them, that's a girl's life duty-married and give birth..hahaha..sounds pretty old fashion but oh well..maybe coz' we're from a totally different background. let's just say, i have a entirely different plan for my life! ^_*

well, to those who chose to get married, hope y'all will be happy and loved always!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Hey sherrie, was quite surprise to see this post! hehe. who is wenching btw? And yeah, im still studying, not yet married :P
How have you been? Long time never chat with you.. Can I tag u? My blog is vivacious-liz.blogspot.com
Keep in touch! Take care :)

Liz said...

Hey sherrie, was quite surprise to see this post! hehe. who is wenching btw? And yeah, im still studying, not yet married :P
How have you been? Long time never chat with you.. Can I tag u? My blog is vivacious-liz.blogspot.com
Keep in touch! Take care :)