May 28, 2007

*Happiness*


I am so happy! My souvenirs are fabulous! haha..as I mention, my parents are back! yesterday, my sis and I went for a lovely dinner at GEM with Aunt Susan..we were driving along the main road, not knowing where we're heading to..hehe..it's common for us to get into the car, and let the car take us wherever it wanna be..haha..well, since we didn't want to go through the hassle of opening the umbrellas..so, GEM it is! shaded parking and not so far from home..good choice! *claps for Moksu(sorry, can't spell his name properly)*..mind you, that's the car's name..

well, after that, we stopped at Pets wonderland..gosh, the animals are SO adorable..but unfortunately, after seeing the birds, I was having problem with my nose..one of them was flipping its wings so hard that its feathers keep flying to me..but the lovebirds are just a pretty sight! But nothing compares to the pups! especially the Golden Retriever and the Labrador, not the pug..

Later, we were off to fetch my parents from cheras..only to realize we were there too early..so, we went up hill to look at the beautiful houses! Rich people! all the houses look like mansions..i wish I had a house like that!..or not..otherwise my mom would make me do all the chores, since she doesn't like the idea of a maid..and then it would be a problem to walk up n down hill each day to catch the bus..so, maybe not..

well..enough said and told..here are my souvenirs! 3 shirts, a jeans, a belt, socks, outerwear for my formal dress, some earrings and hair stuff..above all...an I-POD Nano! It's not like my dad to get us each one I-Pod..then I realized, it's made in China and it's not original..but who cares! it's functional, and it's just lovely! Ok..enough of me..as they say, pictures tell a thousand words..here goes!


Handkerchief pets


Mine!

Me n lil'sis..I-Pods


Love them all so much! Thanx, mom n dad!

XOXO, me!

No comments: