October 19, 2011

Life as I know it



That summarizes my new life. New city, new friends, new tortoises, new chapter. A tough and stressful one, no doubt, but I honestly hope everything will payoff in the end... all my efforts and struggles would not be in vain..all this stress and struggling to stay afloat..Even though I feel like I should give in and stay depress and when I feel like I'm at a point of hopelessness, this comes back to me:


" No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, HE will provide a way out so that you may stand up under it."

~1 Corinthians 10:13


Bible study and memory verse are what keeps me afloat at times of depression or gloominess. When the world convince me that I am useless and stupid and that I will never succeed, I know these are lies of the world. Although it's really hard right now, with studies and finance, and with all my close friends leaving the country, I know I will be okay..God must really think I can endure all these (ok, maybe I doubt myself but HE does know me BEST. I trust that.)..HE must know that I'm stronger than I think I am..


P.S. Don't worry, even if i am tempted to be depress, I will be ok.

No comments: