October 25, 2011

Just a number

Age is just a number.
It's not a measure of maturity.
When age and maturity differs so much, I wonder what they did throughout those years, wasted..
Just wasted..oh, I wish some people could be at least as mature as their age range...
Maturity of the mind, if not obtained, then life experiences have been wasted. 
Life during those wasted years would mean nothing. 
Nada. Zero. Kosong. Takde. Zip.

Oh, I feel sad and pity for those wasted years. 
But pls do not trouble me with your immaturity. 
Do not burden me with your wastefulness. 
I just want a drama free life for now. 
Thank you very much.

Maybe you don't understand, but please respect my decision and do not act so childishly.
I would like to remind y'all, that I'm way younger than you are.
Please do not embarrass your intellect, or at least that of presumed by others.
Por favor y gracias. 
Terima Kasih banyak-banyak.

No comments: